20 Dollar Pinellas County FFL Transfers
“An armed society is a polite society,” according to Robert A. Heinlein. I want to do my part to make Pinellas County the “politest” (or most well-armed county) in Florida. That’s why I am asking you, to allow me to be your Pinellas County FFL transfer resource.
I’ve learned I can’t compete with the mega-gun shops in the area and online when it comes to new gun sales. I’ve recently decided that I can get by with doing FFL transfers for dedicated shooters such as yourself.
I will accept FFL transfers of new firearms from online gun shops, new or used firearms purchased from online gun auction websites, and from private party or individuals.
To get your Pinellas County FFL transfer initiated, please follow read the following important information, and then Fill out the contact form below it.
- Instruct the gun shop selling you the firearm to include a clear and readable copy of their FFL with your name and phone number written on the copy of their FFL.
- If you are purchasing the firearm from a private individual, instruct them to send a clear and readable copy of their State Issued Driver’s License or State Issued Identification card with your name and phone number printed on the copy of their identification.
- I will contact you when I receive your firearm in order to make an appointment for you to pick up your firearm.I do not keep regular 9 – 5 business hours, so appointments are required.
- You will be required to show a valid Florida drivers license or valid Florida Identification Card. If you have a Florida Concealed Weapons and Firearms License, please bring it with you.
- I am required to run an FDLE background check for ALL firearm transfers even if you have a Florida Concealed Weapons and Firearms License. You will be required to pay an additional $5.00 for the background check.
- Each additional firearm or receiver will be an additional $5.00 per item.
Please fill out the form below. All fields are required and please be as detailed as possible to ensure a smooth FFL transfer.